- Your character needs to have a somewhat realistic name, and must not break TOS.
- Players must follow Twitch.tv Terms of Service (TOS) at all times. Click HERE to view them.
- Being toxic, or breeding toxicity in any platform (this includes twitch, reddit, discord, etc) can have you removed from the community at any point in time.
1. Character Creation
- Character names must resemble a realistic name.
- Character names cannot be names of celebrities or famous people.
- Character names must not match your out of character name or alias.
- You’re not allowed to leak information of another person or make threats.
- You’re not allowed to intimidate players from playing on the server or continuously harass them in-game for out of character reasons.
Consequences: Depending on the severity, temporary ban to a permanent ban.
3. Public Chat and Advertisements
- You’re not allowed to advertise any other server or platform.
- All players must use English to communicate and in character chat must be English only.
- You’re not allowed to put up unrealistic or illegal ads on twitter, yellow pages, etc.
- Sexual, torture or extremely gross roleplay is allowed only if all parties involved (participants and witnesses) have agreed to it in an out of character chat prior to the roleplay being performed and not in a public area. If at any time you feel uncomfortable with the roleplay you can void it and leave the roleplay.
- Scenarios such as rape and unconsential touching are prohibited.
- Players breaking the rules doesn’t mean the roleplay stops, if you have an issue with the player submit a report in-game or on the forums.
- Players trying to meet someone via stream sniping isn’t allowed. If you’re found to be stream sniping you will be permanently banned and unwhitelisted from the server.
- Players may take pictures with their phone using the emote. They may record using a camera. The camera may pick up audio if the player is in range to hear the audio (not through walls/glass etc).
- All players must follow the Twitch Terms of Service. Click here to view them.
- All players must remain in character unless an administrator says otherwise. Players may not void roleplay or any scenario unless an administrator says otherwise. You must follow all administrator instructions.
5. Properties and Furniture
- Furniture must not block any entries or exits.
- Stash spots must be accessible and not be blocked by any furniture.
- All furniture placed down must be realistic and follow real world physics.
6. Real World Trading
- You’re not allowed to trade any in-game items for out of game currency.
Consequences: A permanent ban. Yes its that serious noobs.
In-game Rules1. Common Courtesy
All players should treat others with respect. You’re not allowed to break the rules because someone else did. You shouldn’t disrupt, stall or void roleplay unless an administrator tells you too. Examples;
- Quitting the game to avoid roleplay
- Repeatedly refusing to roleplay
Metagaming is defined as using out of character information in character. Inciting someone else to metagame is against this rule. Examples:
- John Doe reads something from out of character chat and roleplays knowing that in-character.
- Jane Smith reads something from twitch chat and roleplays knowing that in-character.
Powergaming can be defined as performing acts that are not human like; forcing roleplay on others without giving them a fair chance; making up things which did not happen so that you can benefit; roleplaying things which are not possible script-wise so that you can gain an unfair advantage. Examples;
- Actively organizing people or giving orders while you’re down. You should only be roleplaying your injuries or with the Police Department /Fire Department when downed.
- Sprinting and fighting as soon as you leave the hospital or revived by medics.
- Roleplaying an item is on you when you don’t have it script wise.
- Entering a vehicle and stealing all items without roleplay.
- Keybinds are strictly forbidden (This pertains to /me's and /do's).
Killing another person without a sufficient roleplay reason (deathmatching) is not allowed. Unnecessary provoking falls under this rule as well. Terrorism is strictly forbidden.
This also includes revenge killing — when you respawn after being executed and then kill (or at least attempt to) the person who has just murdered you. Your In Character memory is wiped off everything that led up to your death when you are killed, so you should forget about your attacker. Examples;
- John Doe has killed you over a legitimate in character reason and you respawned without being saved by the Police Department/Fire Department so you get a gun from your house and go back and kill him.
- Jane Smith spits on your shoes so you withdraw your firearm and shoot them for it.
- You provoke a fist fight with two people who are unarmed and then you pull your firearm out and kill them.
- Players cannot provoke a situation or another player without valid reasons behind it.
5. Robbing and Scamming
Robbing is defined as taking someone’s possessions (money/items, etc) by force or threat of force. Scamming is defined as offering a good or service and then refusing to pay or give it. Robberies and scams must be strictly done in character.
- Players are unable to force other players to withdraw money from an automated teller.
- Players are unable to force another player to sell them their vehicle via script commands during a robbery.
- Players are unable to force other players to hand over assets that aren’t present in the area.
- Players may not scam vehicles or properties
- Players may scam for a maximum amount of $15,000 and nothing greater..
- Players may not rob items from the Police Department and Fire Department.
- Players can't commit a robbery while operating a luxury, high-end, or sports car.
- Players are able to rob all of the cash you are carrying on your persona. Avoid walking around with twenty thousand dollars unless you don’t care about losing it.
- A group who splits up shouldn't be hitting a house in 4 different areas of the map to try and spread police out just so they can succeed.
- Only tell a player to 'put their hands up' solely if you intend to rob them, not if you intend to kill them.
6. New Life Rule (Player Killed)
If you’re downed and respawn at the hospital your character forgets the immediate events leading up to being down in the current scenario and past events. A player may not return to the area of their death for at least 15 minutes or attempt to retrieve lost possessions from involved players.
- Player A is killed in a robbery by Player B. The knowledge of the robbery, the specific memory of the moments leading up to their death aren’t to be remembered.
- Player A gets killed during a confrontation with Player B. Player A respawns and continues going on about the same situation and remembering Player B.
7. Abuse of Game Physics
Grand Theft Auto Five physics and movements in-game are hardcoded and cannot be changed via scripting so the following is forbidden to avoid non-roleplay situations:
- Bunnyhopping (I.e: jumping while running around to gain speed in a situation)
- Spam Punching (I.e: spam clicking mouse 1 in a fight and not giving someone a chance to react).
- Combat Rolling (I.e: rolling in a shootout, etc.)
- Olympic Swimming (I.e: swimming without roleplay any exhaustion)
- Drive By as Driver (I.e: shooting from the driver seat)
- Abuse of jobs (I.e: spawning a job vehicle to evade police, etc).
- Unrealistic driving (I.e: Stunt jumps, etc).
- Clothing (I.e: using clothing for jobs like Police or Fire and you don't have the job, etc).
8. Third Party Modifications
Third party modifications are defined as using a program, software that gives you an unfair advantage over other players. This includes the following; mods, trainers, crosshair monitor, etc.
Consequences: A permanent ban, yes it's that serious.
A no crime zone is an area where player(s) may not commit any crimes. If the player that you’re attacking flees to a safezone then the roleplay is allowed to continue. You should not be waiting outside of a safe-zone to commit a robbery or any crime at all.
- All government offices, law enforcement offices, hospitals, and banks.
- Tequila La-la
- Yellow Jack Inn
- Los Santos Airport
- Bus Depot
- Department of Motor Vehicles
- Parking Lots
- Car Dealerships
- Davis Train Station (Spawn Location)
- Train Station (Spawn Location)
- Car Sales Lot
- Inside Popeyes
- Mechanic Shops
- Inside Taco Shop
- Inside Wingstop
- Inside In N Out.
- Inside Best Buds
10. Valuing Life
All players must value their characters life:
- Treat your character as you would treat yourself. If someone has a gun to your head you would most likely comply and put your hands up.
- If someone has a hostage during a situation, you must value the hostages life and you would want the safety of the hostage.
- When driving a vehicle, you must value your characters life.
- When you’re in a vehicle and the engine isn’t stalled.
- When you have a firearm drawn and facing the other person before they attack.
- When the attacker’s view is obstructed by an object or when they turn their back on you.